J. Robin Lindley
Robin received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his law degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston.
- Ongoing representation of interstate and intrastate pipeline and midstream companies in right of way acquisitions and disputes; landowner disputes; construction disputes; real estate matters, and tariff matters.
- Ongoing representation of national and regional commercial landlords throughout the State of Texas in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Managed right of way acquisition and condemnation on multiple interstate pipeline expansion projects constructed under the Natural Gas Act.
- Disputes related to mineral leases, processing agreements, operating agreements, gas purchase agreements, and transportation agreements.
- Representation of exploration and production companies in disputes with royalty owners.
- Represented midstream company in title dispute involving treating and compression facilities.
- Represented non-profit entity in Fair Housing Act dispute with City of Houston.
- Representation of policy holders in first party claims and coverage issues.
- Trade secret, non-compete, unfair competition, partnership and employment litigation experience.
Native Houstonian J. Robin Lindley has spent 30 plus years developing a general commercial trial practice with emphases on oil and gas litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, first-party insurance disputes, and other business disputes.
Before becoming a partner of Buck Keenan LLP in 2002, Robin was a partner at Binion & Lindley, P.C. and an attorney with Brown, Parker & Leahy LL. in Houston.
Community activities have played a large role throughout Robin’s career, as he believes in giving back to the legal profession and mentoring the next generation of Texas lawyers. He is a past president of the Houston Young Lawyers Association, past director of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, and has chaired or served on numerous state or local bar committees. Robin was a member of Leadership Houston class XV. Robin currently serves as the Chair of the Board of Stewards and is a past chair of the Board of Trustees for West University, United Methodist Church.
ACCOLADES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Robin is a recipient of an AV Martindale Hubbell rating and was selected as a “Super Lawyer” in 2019 by his peers.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas