Erin Rinehart received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Texas A&M University in 2015 and a law degree from South Texas College of Law in 2019.
- Represented an oil and gas operator in a suit against a surface estate owner and obtained a temporary restraining order and temporary injunction.
- Advised various contractors on their rights to obtain and foreclose on mineral liens.
- Represented publishing company in suit against song writer for breach of an exclusive publishing agreement.
- Obtained trademark for applicant that was initially denied due to similarity with existing mark and likelihood of confusion.
- Statutorily voided a fraudulent deed on a commercial property and returned title to the rightful owner.
Erin Rinehart represents plaintiffs and defendants in various breach of contract disputes in both state and federal courts. Her practice includes business litigation; commercial and civil litigation; Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s liens; real estate; trademark; and collections. Ms. Rinehart has successfully asserted and defended contract actions, partnership disputes, real property disputes, and claims under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act on behalf of her clients.
Outside the office, Erin is involved with various non-profit organizations, including serving as the Secretary for the Houston Aggie Women’s club, Facilitator Volunteer with Bo’s Place, and is a committee member of multiple Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo committees.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas